 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 at 08:31:53

: Dear Paypal customer,we are sorry to inform you that we are having problem's
with the billing information on your account.
We would appreciate it if you would go to our website and fill out the proper
information that we require to keep your account
active

Please Update your account information by visiting our updates web site below.

http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://get-me.to/billingupdate1

We are here to serve you
Steve Johnson.
Billing Updates Center