<--------- http://www.paulsfunhouse.com --------->
                                     and
<----------The Grand Pooh-Bah of Humour ---------->
                                   presents

<---------------------PHWeekly Joke Ezine!--------------------->
<-------The Little Sister Of Purehumour Joke Ezine------>

PHWeekly (aka Purehumour Weekly) is now residing at the
home of Paul's Fun House (http://www.paulsfunhouse.com)
PHWeekly features the BEST Adult humour on the net...in
the unlikely event that you no long wish to be a subscriber...
please see the bottom of this mailing to unsubscribe.
*please note...all replies to this ezine are discarded without
being read...for contact info...please see the bottom of this
mailing also.

Just announced...a 100% ad-free version of Purehumour
which will include the regular daily version of Purehumour
and also PHWeekly...NO ADS at all...just the best humour
and funny stuff around...full details at:
http://lists.paulsfunhouse.com/paid.html
*You could win $50.00 just by signing up!

Today's issue includes contributions by: Joni, Marina, Mike, Stan,
John, SunAmy, Ken, Marsha.

If you want to see your name here...send your jokes to:

-------------------------QUICKIE----------------------------------
Lets start with a quickie:

Why are cowgirls bowlegged?

Cowboys like to eat with their hats on.

--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

Missing the wife...
http://www.Fun-lists.com/cgi-bin/g.cgi?386.12.670

Not much left...
http://www.Fun-lists.com/cgi-bin/g.cgi?386.12.678

------------------------SPONSOR---------------------------------
Today's issue is brought to you by:

The MOST UNIQUE CONTEST IN THE WORLD! Open to
residents of the USA and Canada...

******* WIN FREE TOILET PAPER *******

YES you can WIN Free Toilet Paper...get a 24 roll pack of
toilet paper right to your door when you WIN the most unique
contest in the world! FREE and SIMPLE to enter...check out
the link below:
http://ads.paulsfunhouse.com/25.html

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

<A Classic!>

A boy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing
what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town, when the girl
stopped the boy. "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm
actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex."

The boy reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After the
cigarette, the boy just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window.

"Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver,
and the fare back to town is $25."

--------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------

LIKE MY LIST?

Why not give us a vote or recommend us to a friend?

Vote Now :
------------------------GUS COOKS!------------------------------

Gus really gets cooking...a new strip each day!
http://www.guscooks.com/strips.php

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

[Get ready to groan away!]

A golf club walks into a local bar and asks the barman for a  pint of
beer.  The barman refuses to serve him.

"Why not," asks the golf club.

"You'll be driving later," replies the bartender.

--

20 lemmings walk into a bar . Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

--

A shrimp walks into a bar, and the bartenders says, "I'm sorry, but we
don't serve food here."

--

A termite walks into a bar and says, "Is the bar tender here?"

--

This mushroom walks into a bar and starts hitting on this woman... She,
of course, turns him down.

Not willing, to give up, he pleads with her, "C'mon lady, I'm a fun guy."

--

I met this gal in a bar, and one thing lead to another.

I said, "Let's go back to my place."

She said, "Oh, do you have cable?"

I said, "No, but I have some old ropes that should do just fine."

--

When the animals were in a bar ordering drinks, they agreed to take
turns paying. The giraffe was the first to volunteer because he said,

--

I walked into a bar the other day and ordered a double. The bartender
brings out a guy who looks just like me.

--

Two peanuts walked into a bar, and one was a-salted.

--

A three legged dog walks into a bar and says, "I'm looking for the man
who shot my paw."

--

This grasshopper walks into a bar, and the bartender says "Hey! We have
a drink named after you!"

The grasshopper replies "Really? You have a drink named Steve?!"

--

This baby seal walks into a bar and the bartender says,"What'll ya
have?"

The seal says, "Anything but a Canadian Club.

--

This horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, buddy, why the
long face.?"

--

So, this skeleton walks into a bar and says, "I'd like a beer and a mop."

--

So, a guy walks into a bar. "OUCH!" he said.

----------------------PUREHUMOUR POLL--------------------

Its the weekend...of course you do!

Check it out
http://www.paulsfunhouse.com/fun/

-----------------------QUICK QUOTE----------------------------

"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong."
-Abraham Lincoln

--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

Dig boys!!
http://www.Fun-lists.com/cgi-bin/g.cgi?386.12.686

The Poo Chart...
http://www.Fun-lists.com/cgi-bin/g.cgi?386.12.694

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

Little Johnny's mother was pregnant and Little Johnny walked
into the bathroom just as she was entering the shower.

Little Johnny turned to his mother and said "Mommy you are
getting really fat!"

Little Johnny's mother replied, "Yes Johnny, remember that
mommy has a baby growing in her tummy."

To which Little Johnny exclaimed, "I know that, but what is
growing in your butt!"

-------------------------A DOG'S WORLD------------------------

A Dog's World is a continuing story that will appear in each
issue...miss a segment?...then check out the archives at:
http://www.escribe.com/humor/pj

"I hate to say this but the last time I went to the vet,
they told my human that my system is very delicate and foods
like fruit can cause me to be rather...well, gassy."

The other dogs were stunned. They didn't know whether to
laugh or cry. Sam crawled over to the door and began to peer
through a small crack. Behind him he could hear Shep break
wind and the others begin to laugh. Sam could see the
sunlight through the tiny crack and thought to himself, "I
have got to get out of here."

None of the dogs knew what day it was. To them the minutes
and hours passed in total darkness. They could feel themselves
starting to get ancy so to pass the time they told stories,
tried to imitate other animals, and sang songs, "Please, if
I hear anymore of 100 bottles of beer on the wall I'm going
to lose it." Rex said.

Sam wondered what the dogs on the outside were doing.
Were they trying to get in the basement? Were they
trying to get them out of there? He thought it strange
that none of them had been heard sniffing around the door.

As they passed the time, a slow trickle of water began
to run down one of the walls. They were sure it was raining.
Together they expressed their love of the rain and how much
fun they had running through puddles and slogging through
the mud.

Suddenly they heard a loud bang. Something had hit the
door. They could hear the wind howl like it never had before.
"Hell of a storm comin", said Ralph.

"Sure sounds like it", Sam replied.

"That's no storm", muttered Shep. "My legs stiff whenever a
storm is approaching, I don't feel a thing right now."

Copyright 2001-02 D. Scott
Check out more at: http://www.humorcorner.com
--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

Strip BlackJack With Jasmine
http://www.jillsjokeline.com/stripbjjasmine.html

Adult JigSaw Puzzle
http://www.jillsjokeline.com/jigsaw.html

Strip BlackJack With Karen
http://www.jillsjokeline.com/stripbjkaren.html

Adult Memory Game
http://www.jillsjokeline.com/admem.html

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

The old man was out walking his dog around the
trailer park, and a woman stopped to admire the
animal.

"What's your dog's name?" she asked.

"Herpes," replied the old man.

"How....odd," said the woman. "Why Herpes?"

"Because he won't heel."

--------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------

Put your brand on everyone's desktop...See You Again software
gives you the ability to get your logo right up in front of
the people you need...bringing them back over and over again
to YOUR site!  Get a jump on the competition...See You Again!
http://ads.paulsfunhouse.com/23.html

If you like funny, wacky, and clean cartoons, then check out
"Strange Breed". It's sure to make you and your whole family
laugh."

http://www2.hi.net/s4/strangebreed.htm