<--------- http://www.paulsfunhouse.com --------->
                                     and
<----------The Grand Pooh-Bah of Humour ---------->
                                   presents

<---------------------PHWeekly Joke Ezine!--------------------->
<-------The Little Sister Of Purehumour Joke Ezine------>

PHWeekly (aka Purehumour Weekly) is now residing at the
home of Paul's Fun House (http://www.paulsfunhouse.com)
PHWeekly features the BEST Adult humour on the net...in
the unlikely event that you no long wish to be a subscriber...
please see the bottom of this mailing to unsubscribe.
*please note...all replies to this ezine are discarded without
being read...for contact info...please see the bottom of this
mailing also.

SPECIAL NOTICE: As Sept 11th 2002 moves closer...I am
working on a special page and ezine to be published on that
date in memory of the brave people who gave all that they
could give ... if you have anything that you would like to
include in the page or ezine...please send it to me...personal
feelings, memories, experiences, or anything else...I will be
compiling it and getting the page together soon. Send to:

Today's issue includes contributions by: Keli, SunAmy, Cathy,
Stan, The Posens, Pat, Marie, Ruth.

If you want to see your name here...send your jokes to:

-------------------------QUICKIE----------------------------------
Lets start with a quickie:

Why are E.T.s eyes so big?

Because he saw the phone bill!

--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

Christina Applegate With & Without
http://humorcorner.com/dmp/christina.html

Cutting Down On The Expenses
http://64.246.18.78/Funlinks/4.html

The Washing Machine
http://www.comedyezine.com/b4.htm

------------------------SPONSOR---------------------------------
Today's issue is brought to you by:

LARGER BREASTS !!!!!!!!

       LONGER THICKER PENIS !!!!!!

           WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS !!!!!

                   A SHOPPING CART WITHOUT ONE WOBBLY WHEEL !!!!

No, I can't promise you any of those things, but pick up a copy
of "That's Comedy! on CD" and I will promise you plenty of
giggles, a whole bunch of chuckles, many guffaws and the
possibility that you may laugh so hard you'll pass an entire
cheese sandwich through your nose.
It makes a great gift. Order a copy today.
Click the link for more info.

http://ads.paulsfunhouse.com/28.html

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating
victory over the English, and proposed to cut off the middle finger of
all captured English soldiers.

Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned
English longbow. English soldiers, therefore, would be incapable of
fighting in the future.

This famous weapon was made of the native English Yew tree, and the
act of drawing the longbow was known as "plucking the yew" (or "pluck
yew").

Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset
and began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the
defeated French, saying, "See, we can still pluck yew! "PLUCK YEW!"
Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant
cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodental
fricative 'F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the
one-finger-salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with
an intimate encounter.

It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with
the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as "giving the bird"..
And yew thought yew knew everything.

--------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------

LIKE MY LIST?

Why not give us a vote or recommend us to a friend?

Vote Now :
------------------------GUS COOKS!------------------------------

Gus really gets cooking...a new strip each day!
http://www.guscooks.com/strips.php

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

Due to increasing products liability litigation, American liquor
manufacturers have accepted
the FDA's suggestion that the following warning labels be placed
immediately on all varieties
of alcohol containers:

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell
happened to
your bra and panties.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering
when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a
giraffe in heat.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over
and over again
that you love them.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers
are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically
converse with other
members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable
rug burns on the
forehead, knees, and lower back.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are
tougher, smarter,
faster and better looking than most people.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are
laughing WITH you.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

WARNING: the crumsumpten of alcahol may Maak you tink you can tipe real gode.

----------------------PUREHUMOUR POLL--------------------

BUSTED!

Check it out
http://www.paulsfunhouse.com/fun/

-----------------------QUICK QUOTE----------------------------

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
- Italian proverb

--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

Flip The Switch
http://www.j-j-c.net/switch.htm

Shake That Booty Baby
http://judysjokes.com/atoons/jj/06010203.html

Cameron Diaz With & Without
http://humorcorner.com/dmp/cameron.html

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell phone to report that
her car has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains
her situation to the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the
steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she
cried.

The dispatcher said, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way."

A few minutes later, the officer radios in. "Disregard." he says.
"She got in the back-seat by mistake."

-------------------------A DOG'S WORLD------------------------

A Dog's World is a continuing story that will appear in each
issue...miss a segment?...then check out the archives at:
http://www.escribe.com/humor/pj

[Should be returning next week!]

Copyright 2001-02 D. Scott
Check out more at: http://www.humorcorner.com
--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

I Miss My Exs Little Romantic Statements
http://humorcorner.com/dmp/romantic.html

Sexual Security Card
http://www.aikenslaughs.com/1/26.html

You Don't Have A Clue
http://ugrin.paulsfunhouse.com/ph6.html

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

You do know the difference between a Fairy Tale and a Sea Story, don't
you?

A Fairy Tale starts out "Once upon a time," while a Sea Story begins
with, "Now, this is a 'no-shitter.'"

Brotha Jim SWEARS on his mother's life that this is a "no-shitter."
That it's true.

Jim plays golf down in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The course was built right
next to a cemetery. One of the greens is right next to the fence that
separates the golf course from the cemetery.

One afternoon, Jim was playing with a well-known loudmouth and they
came up to that green.

Loudmouth had about a 50 foot putt to sink. He took out his putter and
whacked the ball towards the hole.

It so just happens on the other side of the fence there was a funeral
in process. Jim says, "Honest to God, that putt *almost* made it in
about the time the pastor across the fence got done with the service.
Loudmouth shouts -- loud enough for the funeral to hear -- 'Get in
that damn hole, motherfucker!'"

--------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------

Put your brand on everyone's desktop...See You Again software
gives you the ability to get your logo right up in front of
the people you need...bringing them back over and over again
to YOUR site!  Get a jump on the competition...See You Again!
http://ads.paulsfunhouse.com/23.html

------------------------STRANGE BREED!-------------------------

If you like funny, wacky, and clean cartoons, then check out
"Strange Breed". It's sure to make you and your whole family
laugh."

http://www2.hi.net/s4/strangebreed.htm

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

A man went into an empty bar and ordered a beer. As he was walking
around, he saw a table about 6' x 4' with some lines marked 6"-10" from
one edge. Next to each line there were initials. The man asked the
bartender, "What are all those marks on that table?" "It's a game the
locals play, they pull out their dicks, stretch them as far as they can
and mark a line."

Our hero was hung like a horse and reckoned he could beat all the lines
he'd seen and asked if he could have a go.

"Sure," was the reply.

He pulled out his dick, a clear winner by about 3." He started to mark
his line down when the bartender said, "No, Mate, the locals start from
the other side!"

--------------FROM THE BATHROOM WALL -------------

If your wife parks the car, don't sit there and insist she do it
properly; walking the rest of the way to the curb is good exercise.

  -------------------------QUIZ QUEEN------------------------------

Who were Canada's original inhabitants?

A. French
B. English
C. First Nations
D. Second Nations

---

Which is NOT a proper name for a group of ducks?

A. Brace
B. Flock
C. Skein
D. Team

<Answers in Next Issue!>

Last Issue's Answers:

Which fact is NOT true of dolphin calves?

A. They are born nose first

---

Which fact is NOT true about the Canadian province of Alberta?

D. Home to Canada's youngest national park

 Copyright 2002 Dawggone Communications
Website: http://quizqueen.net
Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

A minister rushed from church one day to keep his golf date. He's
halfway down the first fairway, waiting to hit his second shot, when he
heard the familiar "FORE!" and a ball comes flying at him and blasts him
square in the back.

Soon after, the golfer who had made the errant drive was on the scene to
offer his apologies. When the priest assured him that he was all right,
the man smiled and added -

"Thank goodness!" he exclaimed. "You know, I've been playing this game
for forty years, and now I can FINALLY tell my friends that got my first
HOLY ONE!"

--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

Amnesia
http://www.footlonghotdog.net/amn.htm

The High Price of Gas
http://www.myrddinsnet.com/jah/010.html

Lets Think
http://ugrin.paulsfunhouse.com/phw7.html

---------------NON SMOKING SECTION-------------------------

<To comply with recent internet law changes...Purehumour will
now present a daily non-smoking section...this section is fully
smoke-free...I do not smoke while creating it...and you are
requested not to smoke while you read it!  You co-operation
is expected.>

According to an abc_news.com feature story, nearly eight in 10 people
polled said, lack of respect and courtesy is a serious national problem,
and six in 10 said the problem is getting worse. Symptoms cited are
talking loudly on cell phones in public; driving obnoxiously; leaving
people on hold; cursing and littering. The remaining respondents were
quoted as saying, "Here's a quarter, go call someone who gives a shit."

<End of non-smoking section...please light your tobacco products
once more>
--------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------

Do you love PHWeekly?  Enough to open your wallet a little?
If you wish to donate to support the continue success of this
ezine...please visit the link below...no amount is too small!
http://ads.paulsfunhouse.com/ph.html

--------------------IT'S NOT PUNNY!------------------------------

An old farmer was walking past a neighbors farm one day when he noticed
him in the process of digging a very large and deep hole. "What are you
doing?" the farmer asked. "I'm burying my faithful old plow mule"
replied the neighbor. The farmer bid his neighbor adieu and turned away
shaking his head, muttering quietly to himself "Man, what an ass hole."

------------------------TIMEKILLER-------------------------------

Mutual Orgasm
http://ugrin.paulsfunhouse.com/phw6.html

Cant Find A Bra I Like
http://www.comedyezine.com/b10.htm

Not A Sweet Potato
http://ugrin.paulsfunhouse.com/ph4.html

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

Everyone should be aware that there is a possibility of
another outbreak of swine flu during the next few months
of flu season. In order that you may be on the alert for
indications that you or members of you family may have
contracted the Swine Flu Virus, you should be aware of the
symptoms associated with this disease:

1) Sore throat.
2) Slight headache.
3) Moderate to high temperature.
4) Nausea or upset stomach.
5) An uncontrollable urge to fuck in the mud.

--------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------

Get your condoms here!

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

Anni and Sam were lying in bed one night.
Anni had curled up ready to go to sleep
while Sam put his bed lamp on to read a
book.

As he was reading, he would periodically
reach over to Anni wife and fondle her
pussy. He did this a few times but only
for a very short time each time.

He would then stop and resume reading his
book.

Anni gradually became aroused and thought
that her husband was seeking some response
before going any further. So she got up and
started stripping in front of him.

Sam was confused and asked:"What are you
doing taking your clothes off?"

Anni replied, 'you were playing with my pussy. "I
thought you were trying to give me the hint you
wanted to make love tonight?!"

Sam said," No, not at all."

Anni then asked, "Well, why the hell were you
touching me here then!"

Sam replied, "I was just wetting my fingers
so I could turn the page."

--------------------------TOON TIME------------------------------

Madonna With & Without
http://humorcorner.com/dmp/madonna.html

Tantric Sex
http://www.comedyezine.com/b5.htm

Government Overnight Mail
http://www.j-j-c.net/packet.htm

-------------------------WEIRD NEWS---------------------------

[Oh Honey...could you come here?]

An Italian professor says it takes 15 minutes of
oral sex to burn off the calories consumed in a
long sip of wine.

Dietician Bruno Fabbri has been looking into the
exercise value of sexual activities.

He found a 26-minute sex session which ends with
an orgasm gets rid of half a pizza.

French-kissing for 53 minutes can help you lose the
fat found in a burger and chips meal.

News2000 website reports that even undoing a bra
can help you lose fat.

He said: "That's not of course if you unclasp the
bra with two hands, which will cost you just eight
calories, but unclasping it with only one hand
statistically takes the count to 18.

"Trying to unclasp a bra with one's mouth instead
takes an average 87 calories."

Weird News is a daily feature of Purehumour...it contains
a previously published News Report.  If you find an article
that you wish to see here..please send the article, name of
the publication and date to:
IF you like Weird News...subscribe to my weekly ezine of
Weird News Weekly:
--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little
lisp:  "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabiths?"

And the shopkeeper gets down one his knees, so that he's on her level,
and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack
wabby?"

She in turn puts her hands on her knees, bends forward and says,
"I don't fink my pyfon gives a fuck!"

-------------------------QUICK WIT-------------------------------

[||||]     A    F E W   S P A C E D   M E N     [||||]

Over eighty Marines have been convicted of distributing designer drugs
including ecstasy, cocaine, LSD and meth.    (AP)

All were serving aboard the USS Nuclear Aircraft Carrier Robert Downey,
Jr.

Copyright  2002 by Bob Mills, all rights reserved.
http://www.topica.com/lists/funnysideup
--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

There were these twin sisters just turning one hundred
years old in St. Luke's Nursing Home and the editor of
the Cambridge rag. "The Cambridge Distorter" told a
photographer to get over there and take the pictures of
these 100 year old twin sisters.

One of the twins was hard of hearing and the other could
hear quite well.

The photographer asked them to sit on the sofa and the deaf
one said to her twin, "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

He said, "WE GOTTA SIT OVER THERE ON THE SOFA!" said the other.

"Now get a little closer together," said the cameraman.

Again, "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"HE SAYS SQUEEZE TOGETHER A LITTLE."

So they wiggled up close to each other.

"Just hold on for a bit longer, I've got to focus a little,"
said the photographer.

Yet again - "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"HE SAYS HE'S GONNA FOCUS!"

With a big grin the deaf twin shouted out, "OH MY GOD BOTH
OF US?"

--------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------

HE'S SO CUTE !!!
Get your own interactive DeskMate for FREE

!! FREE !! DOWNLOAD NOW !! FREE !!
Tahni. The world's cutest digital Supermodel!

--------------------------HUMOUR---------------------------------

Anni went to her new doctor for a checkup. He turned out to be
absolutely gorgeous!

He told her he was going to put his hand on her back and he wanted her to
say "Eighty-eight."

"Eighty-eight," Anni purred.

"Good. Now I'm going to put my hand on your throat and I want you to
again say 'Eighty-eight.'"

"Eighty...eighhhhtttt."

"Fine. Now I'm going to put my hand on your chest and I want you once
more to say 'Eighty-eight.'"

"One, two, three, four, five..."

---------------------------QUICKIE----------------------------------

How did the mother know her daughter was masterbating during her
period?

She was caught red-handed.

--------------------------EDITORIAL--------------------------------

Entertainers Who Promise Retirement, But Rarely Deliver
By Doug Powers

I'd like to announce that this is my final paragraph ever. The rigors of
putting out a column twice per week have become unbearable, and I must stop
the insanity to spend more time with my family and relax a little. Knowing
that this is the last paragraph I'll ever write makes me a little choked
up. I don't know what to say. Everybody's been so nice and saying goodbye
is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But do it I must. Goodbye.

Okay, I'm back. The above "retirement" you just read lasted longer than
that of your average entertainer. The "retirement", or "farewell tour" has
become a quick moneymaker for many of those who fear that it's almost
checkout time here at Motel Earth. Saying goodbye for dramatic effect, and
then returning at a later date, has become a full-fledged and highly
successful marketing ploy used by many in entertainment, and the "farewell
frenzy" is spreading at a fantastic rate.

It used to be that only the old, sick, or some combination thereof, could
get away with calling every show their "final performance." Now everybody's
doing it. "I want to get out of the public eye." Sure they do. Many
entertainers (writers included) are like marijuana plants growing in some
Cheech & Chong wannabe's basement-- They can't survive for long unless
they're bathed in warm limelight on a regular basis. It's the very essence
of their being, and the reason they never follow through with false
promises of retirement.

Some entertainers who have retired, or are saying they're going to retire
but probably won't, include but are not limited to the following:

The Who- These guys had their "farewell tour" twenty years ago. That's a
heck of a long retirement party. They're still going strong, even now that
half the band's dead and the remaining members only trash a hotel room when
they're engaged in a desperate search for prune juice.

I thought that the death of bassist John Entwistle just before the start of
their umpteenth post-retirement tour might spell the end of the band, but
after talking to Entwistle's family, and more than likely a team of
accountants, it was decided to continue the tour.

Talents like Entwistle die, and yet Yanni, Kenny G, and John Tesh go on. At
no time in world history has there been a truer test of our collective
faiths in a benevolent Supreme Being.

Celine Dion- The biggest perpetrator of this retirement fraud in the past
few years has been the French-Canadian siren who never fails to remind us
that her childhood was a Canuck version of The Grapes of Wrath. After her
huge hit "My Heart Will Go On", which became Titanically annoying, Dion
announced her retirement and intent to spend more time with her husband,
who was ill at the time. The latter point is perfectly understandable, but
why do these people always have to jump the gun and say they're retiring,
when they know they have no intent of following through?

Sure enough, Dion made a big comeback and is selling CD's by the bushel.
Look for more retirements looming on the horizon for Celine. Her husband's
26 years older than she is, so she'll probably announce a "farewell
concert" every time she has to stop and mush up his dinner for him. Maybe
if she actually does retire, she can take a few of those other highly
annoying "diva" types with her, such as Mariah Carey, whose high notes can
be easily recreated by putting your head next to a stack of Marshall amps,
cranking the volume up to ten, and listening to the tone from a test of the
Emergency Broadcast System.

Dion and Carey make me weep for the future. Not because of their music, but
because someday, a few thousand light years away, an alien SETI program is
going to pick up those high notes. After they do, they'll cringe, come to
earth, take the remaining cotton that they didn't use to plug up their
ears, and shove it in our mouths. We'll be getting what we deserve for
giving tinnitus to an entire civilization of highly advanced aliens.

Sir Anthony Hopkins- Shortly after Hopkins made Silence of the Lambs, he
said he was finished making movies. Since then, he's churned out more
pictures than a New Orleans Foto-Mat during Mardis Gras. Hopkins is a fine
actor, but I'd hoped that England wouldn't have dealt the title of "Sir" to
a promise breaker.

KISS- This band of four heavily made-up gothic geezers has recently
concluded what they called their final tour ever. They'll be back within a
year. For the next tour, I hope they toss out the costumes once and for
all. The caked-on makeup, combined with a brutal aging process, has left
them looking less like KISS, and more like four Joan Collins impersonators.

Cher- The famed singer and actress says that this summer's tour will be her
last. That's highly unlikely. A few years ago, she had her biggest hit ever
with "Believe", a song with a techno-dance beat so simplistic and
repetitive that my cat can duplicate it on a Casio. There are more complex
hooks in my tackle box.

With the cash tumbling in and the hits still coming, there's no way that
this is it for Cher. There's even a new line of dolls out, predictably
called "Cher." Made entirely of plastic and sporting several gaudy outfits,
you can find "Cher" at a store now. The dolls are there too.

The Rolling Stones- The Stones say that this will be their final tour, at
least the last one that doesn't involve formaldehyde. I tend to think they
might be telling the truth on this one. For almost 40 years, the Stones
have been the Goliath's of Rock and Roll. Unfortunately for the Goliath's,
Father Time is now going by the name of "David."

To announce the last few Stones tours, the group has arrived at the press
conference by flatbed truck, train, boat, and this time a blimp. I noticed
that with each press conference the speed of the vehicle they used
decreased exponentially. If they do tour again after this year and my
theory holds water, they'll show up for the next press conference on Rascal
motorized carts. It's not me-- it's science.

I'm not one for frivolous laws, but if there have to be some, why can't we
make one that says if you say you're retiring, you have to stick to it?
When even a hearty "farewell" becomes a cheesy marketing ploy, we've had it.

I was going to point out that so far only Johnny Carson has done it the
right way, but with my luck he'd show up tomorrow with a new show.

--

Doug Powers is a writer of humor who maintains his summer home in
mid-Michigan, and in the winter he moves to the south side of the same house

Your article length submissions are welcome...send your
humourous submissions of between 300 and 500 words to:
Editorial comments expressed here are copyright the writer and
may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the expressed
written consent of the writer and also the editor of Purehumour.
----------------------------XXX SITES TO VISIT---------------------------
The following are XXX sites...if you click them...you will see material
that could offend you...pure and simple!  If you don't wish to see such
material...then DON'T click them! This is your only warning!

Amazinganal.com
<a
href="http://www2.amazinganal.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=aa&program=unique";>Click</a>
http://www2.amazinganal.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=aa&program=unique

Amazinggangbangs.com
<a
href="http://www2.amazinggangbangs.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=ag&program=unique";>Click</a>
http://www2.amazinggangbangs.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=ag&program=unique

Analsweeties.com
<a
href="http://www2.analsweeties.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=as&program=unique";>Click</a>
http://www2.analsweeties.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=as&program=unique

Asiantease.com
<a
href="http://www2.asiantease.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=at&program=unique";>Click</a>
http://www2.asiantease.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=at&program=unique

Beaverpalace.com
<a
href="http://www2.beaverpalace.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=bp&program=unique";>Click</a>
http://www2.beaverpalace.com/cgi/click?account=973985&site=bp&program=unique

For MORE adult sites:
http://www.paulsfunhouse.com/adult/

--------------------IMPORTANT INFORMATION!--------------------
When forwarding this ezine please leave this trailer message
in place.

None of this material is considered copyright...it is
considered in the public domain. If any material is
copyrighted please notify me at <a href="
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">Copyright</a>
and proper credit will  be given. It has been collected from various
sources and submitters names have been included when given.

Paul Croft - Owner/Editor-In-Chief/Grand Pooh-Bah of Humour!
Contact me: <a href=" mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">Paul's Address</a>

Do you have a product, website or mailing list??  Interested in
advertising on PHWeekly??
Ad rates are only $2.00 CPM
More details?

Email submissions to:
Jokes: <a href=" mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ">Send Jokes</a>

PHWeekly Joke Ezine as a whole is copyright  Paul Croft-2002
All Worldwide rights reserved! PHWeekly is published in small town
Canada...all views expressed are not necessarily those of the
publisher and should not be taken as such...they are meant in the
spirit of humour and nothing else!  If offended by a selection in this
issue...please hit delete!

Some material in PHWeekly is written exclusively for PHWeekly...
this material is marked as such!  Copyright is retained by the original
author and any reproduction in whole or in part without the expressed
written permission of the author and also the publisher of PHWeekly
is strictly prohibited!

The BEST Lists around:

Purehumour (the Original)-Sent Almost Daily:
">Purehumour</a>
            or visit: <a href=" http://lists.paulsfunhouse.com ">Lists Page</a>

PHWeekly  (Purehumour Lite) - Sent Saturdays
Subscribe: <a href="
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=subscribe ">PHWeekly</a>
            or visit: <a href=" http://lists.paulsfunhouse.com ">Lists Page</a>

Weird News Ezine (A clean look at bizarre news) - Sent Saturdays
">Weird News Weekly</a>
            or visit: <a href=" http://lists.paulsfunhouse.com ">Lists Page</a>

To cancel (unsubscribe) from these mailings...please visit:
Page</a>

These are the worst jokes in history...the jokes that were banned from
Purehumour...get them now!  Send a blank email to: <this is an autoresponder>

Archives at: <a href=" http://www.escribe.com/humor/pj ">Archives</a>

Website: <a href=" http://www.paulsfunhouse.com ">Homepage</a>