A guy driving a Ford Fiesta pulled up to a stoplight next to a
Rolls-Royce.

He rolled down his window and shouted to the driver of the Rolls:

- Hey buddy, that's a nice car. You got a phone in your Rolls? I've got
phone in my Fiesta.

The driver of the Rolls looked over and said snobbishly:

- Yes, I have a phone in my car.

The driver of the Fiesta said:

- Cool! Hey, you also got a fridge in there, too? I've got one in the
back
seat of my Fiesta..

The driver of the Rolls, much annoyed, said:

- Yes, I have a refrigerator.

The driver of the Fiesta said:

- That's great, man! Hey, you got a TV in there? You know, I got a TV in
the
back seat of my Fiesta.

The driver of the Rolls, quite irritated by now, replied:

- Of course, I have a television. A Rolls-Royce is the finest luxury car
in
the world!

The driver of the Fiesta said:

- Yes, a very cool car! Hey, you got a bed in there? I got a bed in the
back
of my Fiesta!

The driver of the Rolls, upset that he did not have a bed, sped away and
went straight to the dealer, where he promptly ordered a bed to be
installed
in the back of his Rolls-Royce. The next morning, he returned to pick up
his
car, and the bed looked superb.

It came complete with silk sheets and a brass-trimmed headboard. It was
clearly a bed fit for a Rolls-Royce.

So, the driver of the Rolls began searching for the Fiesta.

He drove around all day and finally found the Fiesta late that night. It
was
parked, with all the windows fogged up from the inside.

He got out and knocked on the window of the Fiesta. When there wasn't
any
answer, he continued knocking and knocking until finally, the owner of
the
Fiesta lowered the window, and stuck his soaking wet head out.

- I now have a bed in the back of my Rolls-Royce, the driver of the
Rolls
stated arrogantly.

The driver of the Fiesta looked at him narrowly and said:

- You got me out of the shower just to tell me THIS?

              [],
                 1.000ton
 ________________         _
 \__(=======/_=_/ ____.--'-`--.___   Visite Minha Home Page:
            \ \   `,--,-.___.----'   http://users.sti.com.br/yamato
          .--`\\--'../               http://users.sti.com.br/stoledo
         '---._____./]               http://sites.uol.com.br/filpo
                                     http://users.sti.com.br/gtraxx
 Nós saudamos as estrelas            http://www.fconline.net

Galinha eh o processo pelo qual o ovo produz mais ovos.

Redirecionamento de domínio? Visite http://www.dominiosbrasil.net e conheça a mais
recente novidade da Internet Brasileira.

Responder a