TEN BEST THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK:

10. "They told me at the blood bank this could happen."

9. "This is just a 15-minute power nap like they raved about in that
time-management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here
just
in time."

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and
envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related
stress. Are you discriminating against people who practice Yoga?"

4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our
biggest problem."

3. "The coffee machine is broken."

2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot."

And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk:

1. "...and in Jesus' name. Amen."

              [],
                 1.000ton
 ________________         _
 \__(=======/_=_/ ____.--'-`--.___   Visite Minha Home Page:
            \ \   `,--,-.___.----'   http://users.sti.com.br/yamato
          .--`\\--'../               http://users.sti.com.br/stoledo
         '---._____./]               http://sites.uol.com.br/filpo
                                     http://users.sti.com.br/gtraxx
 Nós saudamos as estrelas            http://www.fconline.net

Uma deslinha de desraciocínio (Samara Cazzoli y Goya)

Redirecionamento de domínio? Visite http://www.dominiosbrasil.net e conheça a mais
recente novidade da Internet Brasileira.

Responder a