REASONS FOR LEAVING THE LAST JOB:

 --Responsibility makes me nervous.

 --They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 every morning.

--Couldn't work under those conditions.

--Was met with a string of broken promises and lies, as well as
cockroaches.

--I was working for my mom until she decided to move.

--The company made me a scapegoat - just like my three previous
employers.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

--While I am open to the initial nature of an assignment, I am
decidedly
disposed that it be so oriented  as to at least partially incorporate
the
experience enjoyed heretofore and that it be configured so as to
ultimately
lead to the application of more rarefied facets of financial management
as
the major sphere of
responsibility.

--I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award.

SPECIAL REQUESTS & JOB OBJECTIVES:

--Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer
does
not know I am looking for another job.

--My goal is to be a meteorologist.  But since I have no training in
meteorology, I suppose I should try stock  brokerage.

--I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant.

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

 --Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep.

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

--Donating blood.  14 gallons so far.

SMALL TYPOS THAT CAN CHANGE THE MEANING:

--Education:  College, August 1880-May 1984.

--Work Experience:  Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse.

--Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget.

--I'm a rabid typist.

--Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain
operation.

              [],
                 1.000ton
 ________________         _
 \__(=======/_=_/ ____.--'-`--.___   Visite Minha Home Page:
            \ \   `,--,-.___.----'   http://users.sti.com.br/yamato
          .--`\\--'../               http://users.sti.com.br/stoledo
         '---._____./]               http://sites.uol.com.br/filpo
                                     http://users.sti.com.br/gtraxx
 Nós saudamos as estrelas            http://www.fconline.net

Lembre-se: a 1a. à direita não é a 3a. à esquerda. (Milton Goya)

Redirecionamento de domínio? Visite http://www.dominiosbrasil.net e conheça a mais
recente novidade da Internet Brasileira.

Responder a