This is an actual job application someone submitted at a McDonald's
fast-food establishment...and they hired him!

NAME: Greg Bulmash

DESIRED POSITION: Reclining. Ha ha. But seriously, whatever's available.
If
I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the
first
place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz
style
severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can
haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and
post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a
more
intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING
UP
TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

              [],
                 1.000ton
 ________________         _
 \__(=======/_=_/ ____.--'-`--.___   Visite Minha Home Page:
            \ \   `,--,-.___.----'   http://users.sti.com.br/yamato
          .--`\\--'../               http://users.sti.com.br/stoledo
         '---._____./]               http://sites.uol.com.br/filpo
                                     http://users.sti.com.br/gtraxx
 Nós saudamos as estrelas            http://www.fconline.net

Uma vez confundi sexo com amor...e foi ótimo
Redirecionamento de domínio? Visite http://www.dominiosbrasil.net e conheça a mais
recente novidade da Internet Brasileira.

Responder a