"Este mail foi distribuido pela gerencia de recursos humanos da sucursal
do Financial Times em Sao Paulo, acerca do linguajar pouco educado que anda
tomando conta das redacoes da revista no Brasil.
Esta' imperdivel!

A linguagem nas redacoes e'...vamos dizer...desabrida e ninguem se queixa
(nem as mocinhas mais pudicas, as quais, admito, sao cada vez mais raras
e nao so' nas redacoes). Mas tem gente que se surpreende. A circular'
abaixo foi enviada para o pessoal da sucursal do Financial Times, que
fica em Sao Paulo. O texto esta' em ingles, mas nao e' preciso muita
intimidade com a idioma do Principe Charles para aprecia-lo...

"Subject: Improper Language Usage

To: all Portuguese-speaking staff

It has been brought to our attention by several officials visiting our
corporate headquarters that offensive language is commonly used by our
Portuguese-speaking staff. Such behavior, in addition to violating our
policy, is highly unprofessional and offensive to both visitors and
colleagues. Staff will IMMEDIATELY adhere to the following rules:
1. Words like "CARALHO, CAGADA" and other such expressions will not be
used for emphasis, no matter how heated the discussion.
2. You will not say "TO CAGANDO E ANDANDO" when someone makes a mistake,
or "NAO FAÇA MAIS CAGADAS" if you see somebody either being reprimanded
or making a mistake, or "QUE CAGADA" when a major mistake has been made.
All forms derived from the verb "CAGAR" are inappropriate in our
environment.
3. No project manager, section head or administrator, under any
circumstances, will be referred to as "O FILHO DA PUTA", "ESSE CORNO",
or "O VIADINHO ENGOMADO".
4. Lack of determination will not be referred to as "FALTA DE BOLAS
ROXAS", and neither will persons who lack initiative be referred to as
"BOIOLA", or "MORDE A FRONHA".
5. Unusual or creative ideas from your superiors are not to be referred
to as "PUNHETAS MENTAIS".
6. Do not say "PENTELHA" if a person is persistent, or if a task is
heavy to accomplish. In a similar way, do not use "FODA-SE", if a
colleague is going through a difficult situation. Furthermore, you must
not say "QUE MERDA, FUDEU NEGADA" when matters become complicated.
7. When asking someone to leave you alone, you must not say "SAI FORA
JABURU". Do not ever substitute 'May I help you?' with QUE PORRA VOCE
QUER"? When things get tough, an acceptable expression such as 'We are
going through a difficult time' should be used, rather than ISTO ESTA UMA
BOSTA" or "O DO BOROGODO"
8. No salary increase shall be ever referred to as "AUMENTINHO DE MERDA".
9. Under no circumstances should you call our elderly corporate partners
los "VELHOS PAPA-ANJO".
10. Last, but not least, after reading this memo please do not say VOU
LIMPAR O CU COM ISSO". Just keep it clean and dispose of it properly. We
Hope you will keep these directions in mind.

Thank you.

Human Resources Director "

Redirecionamento de domínio? Visite http://www.dominiosbrasil.net e conheça a mais
recente novidade da Internet Brasileira.

Responder a