Aqui vai uma parodia de corrente, fazendo uma mistura de todas as correntes
que voce ja' tenha visto na internet. Vai em ingles mesmo, podem me xingar.
Alguem que saiba ingles e esteja com um tempinho poderia traduzir? Acho que
se colar vai fazer o maior sucesso e acaba virando uma corrente de
verdade... :)
E o pior e' que vai ter gente acreditando e passando adiante... ;)

------------------

Subject: True Story

I know this guy whose neighbor, a young man, was home recovering  from
having been served a rat in his bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. So
anyway, one day he went to sleep and when he awoke he was in his
bathtub and it was full of ice and he was sore all over.  When he got
out of  the tub he realized that HIS KIDNEYS HAD BEEN STOLEN and and
he saw a  note on his mirror that said  "Call 911!"  But he was afraid
to use his phone because it was connected to his computer, and there
was a virus on his computer that would destroy his hard drive if he
opened an e-mail entitled "Join the crew!"

He knew it wasn't a hoax because he himself was a computer programmer
who was working on software to save us from armageddon when the year
2000 rolls around.  His program will prevent a global disaster in
which all the computers get together and distribute the $600 Neiman
Marcus cookie recipe under the leadership of Bill Gates.  (It's true-I
read it all last  week in a mass e-mail from BILL GATES HIMSELF, who was
also promising me a free Disneyworld vacation and $5,000 if I would
forward the e-mail to everyone I know.)

The poor man then tried to call 911 from a pay phone to report his
missing kidneys, but reaching into the coin-return slot he got jabbed
with an HIV-infected needle around which was wrapped a note that said,
"Welcome to the world of AIDS."

Luckily he was only a few blocks from the hospital-the one, actually,
where that little boy who is dying of cancer is, the one whose last
wish is  for everyone in the world to send him an e-mail and the
American Cancer  Society has agreed to pay him a nickel for every
e-mail he eceives.  I sent him two e-mails and one of them was a bunch
of x's and o's in the shape of anangel (if you get it and forward it
to twenty people you will have good luck but ten people you will only
have ok luck and if you send it to less than ten people you will have
BAD LUCK FOR SEVEN YEARS).

So anyway the poor guy tried to drive himself to the hospital, but on
the way he noticed another car driving along without his lights on.
To be helpful, he flashed his lights, and was immediatley shot by gang
members, who were being initiated.

Nostradamus forwarding note:

A guy named Richard Anderson sent out this letter out and married the
girl of his dreams 2 weeks later, while Anna Christoffson forgot to send
this out and had her life slowly fall apart with 18 relatives of hers
dying including her husband and 4 children of measles, until she checked
her email again and forwarded it to everyone and won the lottery the
next day.

In closing, what a bunch of crap ya'll emailers come up with!

--------
            ___
                   /
l? Você tem email?? Que tal mudar para [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Visite
http://www.email.com.br e faça seu pedido. Esse email é seu!

Responder a