No further comment!

   A blonde went out to her mail box and looked in, closed the door and
   went back in the house.  A few minutes later she went out and looked
   the mail box again.  She did this several times and her neighbor who
   was watching her said "you must be expecting a very important letter
   today the way you keep looking into your mail box."
   The blonde answered "no, I am working on my computer and it keeps
   telling me that I have mail."

 \__(=======/_=_/ ____.--'-`--.___   Visite Minha Home Page:
            \ \   `,--,-.___.----'   http://users.sti.com.br/yamato
          .--`\\--'../               http://users.sti.com.br/stoledo
         '---._____./]               http://sites.uol.com.br/filpo
 Nós saudamos as estrelas            http://www.fconline.net
A primeira amnésia a gente nunca esquece.

l? Você tem email?? Que tal mudar para [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Visite
http://www.email.com.br e faça seu pedido. Esse email é seu!

Responder a