-----Mensagem original-----
Data: Terça-feira, 8 de Junho de 1999 03:36
Assunto: <piadas> ADV: Improve Your Sites Exposure.

*** We Honor All Remove Requests *** This email complies with all
state and federal laws. To remove the email address used in this
email, reply with the word 'remove' in the SUBJECT FIELD. All
other types of remove requests should be communicated to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]. Sender is Submission Service,
5098 Foothills Blvd., #3136 Roseville, CA 95747. No cost to have
email address removed.

      ***  100% Money Back Guarantee  ***

      We Will Submit Your Web Site To Over

   900 Search Engines, Directories, & Indices

         For A Cost Of Only $ 14.95 (*)

             or call (800) 771-2003

*** Site Hosting Coming Soon, $9.95 Per Month ***

"The day after we received confirmation from you that
you had submitted our web site to search engines,
directories and indices we got a "Niagra" of hits!
In fact, we doubled and almost tripled our "hits."

And since then we have had a pattern of hits that has
doubled the number of hits we averaged for the same
period last year.

For this little country inn, you have developed sales
for us we never expected to get."

             or call (800) 771-2003

For Less Than 2 Cents Each We Will Submit Your
Web Site To Over 900 Of The Net's Hottest Search
Engines, Directories & Indices.

If your site isn't listed in the Search Engines,
how can people find you to buy your products
or services?

For less than 2 cents each we'll take the work load
off your back instead of you trying to do it manually
which can take days to do.

We're the professionals that are here to help
you have a successful marketing experience with
the internet.

You know as well as we that your time is
best utilized managing your business and not
sitting at some keyboard hours upon hours
trying to save less than 2 cents for each
submission. it's alomst crazy to try to
tackle this on your own.  It's just not
cost effective to try to do this yourself to
save just $14.95 or less than 2 cents each.

That's why thousands and thousands of businesses
world wide both large and small have come to
us to utilize our services.  Hotels, Motels,
On-Line Stores, Travel Agents, Colleges,
Universities, Governments, Fortune 500 companies,
Movie Studios, Chambers Of Commerce and many,
many more.  Shouldn't you visit us today?

             or call (800) 771-2003

*** Site Hosting Coming Soon, $9.95 Per Month ***

(*) For less than 2 cents each, we will submit
your site MONTHLY to over 900 search engines,
directories and indices for a total cost of
just $14.95 per month. Minimum 12 month term

l? Você tem email?? Que tal mudar para [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Visite http://www.email.com.br e faça seu pedido. Esse email é seu!

Responder a