At the telephone
----------------

K-Who is calling?
W-Watt.
K-What is your name, please?
W-Watt is my name.
K-That is what I asked you. What is your  name?
W-That is what I told you. Watt is my  name.

[pause]

W-Is this James Brown?
K-No, this is Knott.
W-Please tell me your name.
K-Will Knott.
W-Why not?
K-Huh? What do you mean why not?
W-Yeah! Why won't you tell me your name?
K-But I told you my name!
W-Didn't you say you will not?
K-Not not, knott, Will Knott!
W-That's what I mean.
K-So you know my name.
W-Of course not!
K-Good. So now, what is yours?
W-Watt. Yours?
K-Your name!
W-Watt is my name.
K-How the hell do I know? I am asking  you!
W-Look I have been very patient and I  have told you my name and you have not
  even told me yours yet.
K-You have been patient, what about me? I have told you my name so many times
  and it is you who have not told me yours yet.
W-Of course not!
K-See, you even know my name!
W-Of course not!
K-Then why do you keep saying of course Knott?
W-Because I don't.

[pause]

K-What is your name?
W-See, you know my name!
K-Of course not!
W-Then why do you keep asking Watt is your name?
K-To find out your name!
W-But you already know it!
K-What?
W-See, and you know mine!
K-Of course not!
W-Exactly!
K-Listen, listen, wait; if I asked you what your name is, what will be your
  answer?
W-Watt is my name.
K-No, no, give me only one word.
W-Watt
K-Your name!
W-Right!

[pause before it hits him]

K-Oh, Wright!
W-Yeah!
K-So why didn't you say it before?
W-I told you so many times!
K-You never said Wright before
W-Of course I did.
K-Ok I won't argue any more. Do you know my name?
W-I do not
K-Well, there you go, now we know each other's name.
W-I do not!
K-Good!

[pause before it hits him]

W-Oh, Guud!
K-Good.
W-No wonder, it took me so long, is that Dutch?
K-No, it's Knott!
W-Oh, okay. At least the names are clear now Guud.
K-Yes Wright.

--

              [],
                 1.000ton

Desculpas não garantem nada, porque erratas também contêm erros.

Você tem email?? Que tal mudar gratuitamente para [EMAIL PROTECTED]?
Visite http://www.email.com.br e faça seu pedido. Esse email é seu!

Responder a