Issue 66: Full print doesn't work

New issue report by lalit.sunita:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make sure that your graphic scene is covering enough canvas real-state.
2. Reduce window size such that horizontal and vertical scrollbars appear.
3. Print or Save scene as an image.

What is the expected output?
I should be able to print the whole scene including the those areas that
would require manual scrolling if you were to bring them to the visible
view-port.

What do you see instead?
Only the visible portion of the scene is printed or saved as an image.

I am using Piccolo2D 1.2.1 for Java on Windows XP.

Issue attributes:
        Owner: ----
        Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium