Issue 49: PFixedWidthStrokes are not fixed width on Mac OSX

Comment #10 by heuermh:
Committing an example.  Works ok on Mac OSX with some visual flicker.  I
would still
like some time to profile this and compare to workaround I mentioned above.

$ svn commit -m "Issue 49 ; adding a stroke example" .
Sending
examples/src/main/java/edu/umd/cs/piccolo/examples/ExampleRunner.java
Adding
examples/src/main/java/edu/umd/cs/piccolo/examples/StrokeExample.java
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 406.