All,

In addition to the long list of open issues, there is also a long list
of issues to verify

http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/list
Search --> Issues to verify

It's probably in poor taste for the developer who committed the fix to
mark an issue as Verified.  Please review and verify these if you have
a chance.

I'm looking for comments on issue #69 in particular

POffscreenCanvas has been working fine for me in Processing and
elsewhere, and I would like to move it to core so that the rather
large extras jar isn't required in Processing sketches.  There might
be more efficient ways of implementing such a thing though.

   michael