Owner: allain.lalonde
Labels: Type-Enhancement Effort-Low Priority-Medium Toolkit-Piccolo2D.Java

New issue 91 by allain.lalonde: repaintFromLayer has PNode parameter type

repaintFromLayer has PNode as its second argument.  If the method is named
properly (and I assume it is) then we could safely change PNode to PLayer.

This would cause a binary incompatibility though so, I suggest we create a
second method that accepts a PLayer, mark the original as deprecated and
delegate the orginal to the new one.

Agreed?