Owner: allain.lalonde
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Low Effort-Low Component-Core
Toolkit-Piccolo2D.Java Usability

New issue 92 by allain.lalonde: PCanvas.popCursor should do nothing when no
cursors has been pushed

While trying to test the PCanvas I realized that popping a cursor from the
stack will yield an invalid index exception. But... if you think about it
(the same way I do), popping a cursor from the cursor stack should just
leave
the cursor as the default cursor.  It's not like we're introducing the need
to check for null, since popCursor() returns void.

I'll make the change if there's agreement.