Comment #17 on issue 83 by mr0...@mro.name: PSwing are fuzzy when scale!=1,
due to buffering of the PSwing

While zooming the whole display content flickers a bit and the text
placement seems
to hop sometimes - but not more than one pixel as far as i can see.

I'd record a screencast, but don't know how to do that.

Altogether the result looks well acceptable to me.

Tested on a macbook, OS X 10.5.7,
$ java -version
java version "1.5.0_19"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_19-b02-304)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_19-137, mixed mode, sharing)