Comment #4 on issue 90 by allain.lalonde: Binary incompatible change from
1.2.1 in PInputEvent

Also, since the constructor to PInputEvent is primbary only invoked form
PInputManager
(processEvent and keyboardFocus events), I'm not sure breaking this
particular binary
compatibility will actually affect any clients.  You can't subclass
PInputEvent and
have Piccolo use your customization. I can't conceivably think of a reason
for creating
instances of PInputEvent other than maybe unit testing, though I'd love to
hear one.