Comment #4 on issue 24 by allain.lalonde: Keyboard focus doesn't work for
multiple cameras

I'm not entire sure I understand this Issue. When using a regular user
interface, there
can only be 1 keyboard focus, why would a zoomable one be different?

If my screen is showing me 2 nodes as having the keyboard focus, I should
have to type
something to see which is the current one.

Please clarify.