Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Effort-Medium OpSys-All
Toolkit-Piccolo2D.Java Component-Build Milestone-1.3

New issue 104 by heuermh: Current maven multi-module build doesn't install
the parent pom

If I update a maven dependency on piccolo2d-core from version 1.2.1 to

the maven build for that project breaks with

Project ID: null:piccolo2d-core:jar:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.piccolo2d:piccolo2d-parent for project:
null:piccolo2d-core:jar:null for project null:piccolo2d-core:jar:null

It appears that the piccolo2d multi-module build doesn't install the parent
pom into the local repository.  If I manually install it

$ cd parent
$ mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building Piccolo2D
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing parent/pom.xml to

then the build for that project succeeds.

Piccolo2D Developers Group: