Comment #8 on issue 101 by allain.lalonde: Eliminate printStackTrace

The first two are the topmost spot in an event dispatch loop, Swing using
the
printStackTrace behaviour when exceptions bubble up to the top, so I think
this is
one of those rare instances where there's not much else you should do.
Eliminating
them, without having something better should be better. I'm all ears.

the printStackTrace in PNode can be dealt with by dealing with Issue 102, I
don't
know of a more sensible thing than just printing the stack trace if you
want to
remain binary compatible. You can't very well open up a Dialog box.