Comment #1 on issue 107 by mr0...@mro.name: Improve interpolating
activities with other easing functions

YES! I'd
- add an Interface PInterpolation with the interpolating function
- inject it right into PInterpolatingActivity
- factor the current (linear) interpolation into an implementation of the
interface
and make it the default
- add several other interpolations to extras

If we want to change the namespaces from edu.umd.cs... to org.piccolo2d (we
do, don't
we?) we should think about the future package structure and already add the
new
classes there.

Latest for 2.0, but maybe already in 1.3?

P.S.:
http://jcurl.berlios.de/m2/site/jc-core/0.7-SNAPSHOT/apidocs/org/jcurl/math/Interpolator.html