Comment #5 on issue 64 by allain.lalonde: Add shadow nodes to extras

I like the code. I think it should be moved into a compositions attribute
of the
PNode class.

If we start doing this kind of composition, then we end up moving exactly
in Jazz
Direction. If you read the PDF linked to from the piccolo2d website it uses
fade as
an example of how this kind of composition is actually slower and harder to
learn
than the monolithic architecture.

I just want to be sure that this change (which I think is a significant
change in the
library's direction) has been fully thought out.  Refactoring a little
would make
this fall in line with the expected structure.

Thoughts?