Comment #2 on issue 123 by ibboard: PiccoloX uses Sun classes (sun.dc.path)
that aren't in OpenJDK

I'll try to check it out next week, although I can't check out from public
SVN at
work because of the firewall rules. I had seen issue 48 but I also tried
replacing
the Piccolo JARs with the latest versions and didn't see a difference, so
I'd assumed
there was still something to fix and that the changes were more deprecation
than
deletions.