Comment #6 on issue 70 by allain.lalonde: Patch: Proper Shape and Text
Support in the SWT Part

After applying the patch from Issue 126 and adding a profile for my x86
linux 32 bit
machine, I was able to compile things but there seems to be background
paint issues.

Both the benchmark example and the basic example have "interesting" repaint
issues.

Regardless, I've regenerated the patch and attached it.

Attachments:
        swt-patch.diff  12.9 KB