Comment #4 on issue 106 by heuermh: toImage array is too simple in its fill
behaviour

Copying my comment from Issue 88:

I was not able to validate this fix.  I've added an example that
demonstrates the
different fill strategies, and all the aspect cover images have no
foreground.  The
aspect fill and exact fill images look correct to me.

$ svn commit -m " Issue 88  ; adding example that demonstrates the
different toImage
fill strategies, uncovered a possible bug with aspect cover fill strategy"
Adding
examples/src/main/java/edu/umd/cs/piccolo/examples/ToImageExample.java
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 784.