Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 65 by allain.lalonde: Installation of Piccolo help
broken under Vista

Done. new freshly uploaded Piccolo2D.NET-Help-v2.zip contains an installer
that uses
the newest stable version of h2reg. My friend and I have both installed it
and it
doesn't complain. He has Windows 7 mind you and I have XP Pro.

So I'm marking it as fixed and leaving it up to someone who uses Vista to
verify it.

I've update the link in the website to the new version too, but it could
take 3 hours
for the change to become active.