Comment #17 on issue 126 by heuermh: Update SWT dependency version

Perhaps we need to solve the following problem:

http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php

Q: Why do I get an UnsatisfiedLinkError when launching from the 32-bit
Cocoa or
Carbon port?
     A: You need to be sure that you are forcing your launch to use a 32-bit
VM. Apple
ships most of their VMs with 32 and 64-bit binaries. To force the VM to run
in 32-bit
mode, use the -d32 option as VM argument in your launch configuration. Note
that as
of Snow Leopard (OS X v10.6) the default VM is 64-bit.
Q: Why do I get an UnsatisfiedLinkError when launching from the 64-bit
Cocoa port?
     A: You need to be sure that you are forcing your launch to use a 64-bit
VM. Apple
ships most of their VMs with 32 and 64-bit binaries. To force the VM to run
in 64-bit
mode, use the -d64 option as VM argument in your launch configuration.

     If you are launching with SWT from CVS in your workspace (see How to
use SWT from
CVS, use .classpath_cocoa as the .classpath file in the org.eclipse.swt
project and
make sure you have the org.eclipse.swt.cocoa.maxosx.x86_64 project in your
workspace), then you also need to modify the .classpath file as follows:

              attribute value="org.eclipse.swt.cocoa.macosx"

     change to:

              attribute value="org.eclipse.swt.cocoa.macosx.x86_64"