Comment #5 on issue 143 by heuermh: SWTException: Failed to execute
runnable (Invalid thread access) for PSWTCanvasTest on Mac OSX

It wouldn't make sense to re-open this issue only to close it again, but I
wonder if
you tried running any of the examples in swt-examples?  None of them worked
for me
until I discovered the JVM option -XstartOnFirstThread:

$ java -XstartOnFirstThread -jar
target/piccolo2d-swt-examples-1.3-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar

works for me on Mac OSX Carbon PPC versions 3.3.0-v3346 and 3.5.1 and Mac
OSX Cocoa
PPC version 3.5.1.