Owner: ----

New issue 146 by heuermh: General pom refactoring, make plugin versions
explicit, add dist/bundle configuration if necessary

Before the 1.3 release, I would like to clean up the module poms a bit,
moving more configuration up to the parent pom where possible.

Additionally, it is important for a reproduceable build to have explict
dependency, plugin, and report plugin versions defined in the sections

  <pluginManagement>
  <dependencyManagement>
  <reporting>

Finally, we may need configuration in the poms for building our dist
artifacts.