Updates:
        Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium OpSys-All Effort-Low
Toolkit-Piccolo2D.Java Component-Extras Milestone-1.3 Performance

Comment #2 on issue 131 by allain.lalonde: PScrollPane does not use
setInteracting() on the canvas

I like this approach a lot.

I've implemented it with a couple changes in  r877:
- I've modified the adjustment listener to be an instance field of the
PViewport
- It doesn't hold a reference to its scrollbar
- I've made setVerticalScrollbar and setHorizontalScrollbar install and
uninstall the
listener appropriately.

Thank you for pointing this out lionel. :)