So far, I have tested 3 of my Piccolo applications, and found only 1 problem in one of the 3 applications. My problem is exhibited with the release candidate 1.3 rc1, but not with our previously used snapshot r390 (circa 9/9/2008), and it also appears to be related to PSwing; a panel with 2 radio buttons is shown in the scene graph, but is noninteractive. This problem by itself wouldn't suggest to me just cause for opposing rc1, unless there is no application-side fix (rather than piccolo or pswing fix) that can resolve or workaround the problem (I don't yet know whether there is an application-side fix). However, based on cmalley's remarks below, I don't think this version should be promoted to a release, and perhaps we'll be able to isolate and resolve my issue as we are working on the related pswing issues.

Sam Reid