Chris wrote:

> All 1.3-rc1 issues that I reported have been resolved.  Many thanks!
> What is the timeline for 1.3-rc2, and are there any other issues still
> pending that must be resolved?

If no new issues are reported this week, I should be able to have
1.3-rc2 ready by Friday.

Looking ahead to deploying the 1.3 release to the maven central
repository, it would be useful if we as developers could create a KEYS
file and discuss how we might be able to sign each others' keys.

At a minimum, the release artifacts uploaded to maven central will
need to be signed by my key, acting as release manager.


Piccolo2D Developers Group:

Reply via email to