Owner: allain.lalonde
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium Effort-Medium Toolkit-Piccolo2D.Java Component-Core Milestone-2.0

New issue 175 by allain.lalonde: Because Cloning uses serialization all transient fields are null.

When you clone a node with registered listeners (PropertyChange or
PInputEventListener), the clone does not have those listeners registered.

I can't think of any advantage you might get from this behaviour.

I suspect this is due to how clone delegates to serialization and relevant
fields are flagged as transient.

Anyone else think this deserves to be re-examined?