Comment #5 on issue 33 by allain.lalonde: PSwing components not visible in testing frameworks

Added tests in r1018 demonstrating this is a non-issue. It's entirely possible that I'm not understanding this thought since I've never used FEST before writing this
code.

I'm liking it. Thinking I can use it to cover PSwing with some meaningful unit tests.