Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Effort-Medium OpSys-All Toolkit-Piccolo2D.Java Component-Build

New issue 197 by heue...@gmail.com: Maven site does not run reports from the command line with maven 3

Running

$ mvn site

with maven 3 from the command line does not run any of the configured reporting plugins. This is a known incompatibility between maven 3 and the maven site plugin.

$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.1 (r1038046; 2010-11-23 04:58:32-0600)

The workaround is a maven-3 profile that sets the maven site plugin version to 3.0-beta-3. When I enable this profile I run into some other problems with the findbugs maven plugin.

It would also be a good idea to take this opportunity to update other maven reporting plugins to their most recent versions.