I'll volunteer.

I have a 32-bit Windows Vista, and latest 64-bit Ubuntu and Mac OS X
machines. Is that sufficient for test verification? I suppose I need
to run tests on both HotSpot and OpenJDK?

On the issues,

173 - looks like reporter of this one was blocked on upgrading to 1.3;
i'm happy to look at a fix 1.3.1 if we'd like
154 - i've made note on this issue and interested in comments; i'm
happy to look at a fix for 1.3.1 if we'd like
181 - seems like this has been around for a while and there are
workarounds, so seems like it can be postponed
191 - haven't had a chance to repro this one yet