Comment #14 on issue 181 by PNode.toImage is not centered and can create cropped images for PNodes with non-integral (x,y) bounds

I'm changing my vote and recommending we move this ticket to a future release (2.0) and intend to implement a fully correct solution.

Given that there is a workaround for 1.3, I don't want to cause any regression for people that have implemented workarounds that depend on the behavior of 1.3. Especially since the proposed fix here is not a full fix and will still require workaround.

Can I get votes on this recommendation?

Piccolo2D Developers Group: