New issue 238 by joyjeet...@gmail.com: JM GUI error using Piccolo
When the Job Manager GUI (which uses Piccolo) is launched we perform the
following to observe the issue:
1. Click on ‘AG’ button.
2. Click on White are in left panel of the GUI. This is the Piccolo
3. A image is seen after clicking and in RHS of the GUI, you can see a text
box to type the name.
4. Type something in the text box and then move the mouse cursor in ‘White
Panel’ on Left hand side(LHS) of GUI.
5. Now right click on it.
6. You will see a pop up with Yes, No and cancel button.
7. Click on any button.
8. You will see that the image shrinks to a point.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
-It should not minimize the icon from the GUI when right clicked.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
- Version 1.0 on sparc machine.
Please provide any additional information below.
- Tried to print the methods being invoked on the console and the below is
what I got when I right clicked on the GUI after renaming the activity.
startDrag startDrag startDrag startDrag
0.0, 138.0], [0.0, 1.0,
Attaching a video depicting the issue.
Can you please look into this and suggest a solution.
Thanks & Regards'
job_editor.zip 5.0 MB
Piccolo2D Developers Group: http://groups.google.com/group/piccolo2d-dev?hl=en