Trevor Bekolay <tbeko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm in the process of converting an existing Java program made with
> Piccolo2D to be written in Jython. In order to get familiar with interacting
> with Piccolo2D from Jython, I rewrote the examples from the Piccolo2D
> website to use Jython. I've put them up at
> https://github.com/tbekolay/piccolo2d-jython-examples; feel free to use them
> for whatever you'd like, if you think including the examples with Jython is
> helpful.

Cool, thanks for the link.

We have an applications built on Piccolo2D page here
http://piccolo2d.org/applications/index.html

or if there is somewhere else on piccolo2d.org or the
code.google.com/p/piccolo2d wiki where you would like to see a
mention, send a patch or let me know and you can be added as a project
contributor.

   michael

---