Trevor Bekolay <> wrote:

> I'm in the process of converting an existing Java program made with
> Piccolo2D to be written in Jython. In order to get familiar with interacting
> with Piccolo2D from Jython, I rewrote the examples from the Piccolo2D
> website to use Jython. I've put them up at
>; feel free to use them
> for whatever you'd like, if you think including the examples with Jython is
> helpful.

Cool, thanks for the link.

We have an applications built on Piccolo2D page here

or if there is somewhere else on or the wiki where you would like to see a
mention, send a patch or let me know and you can be added as a project

Piccolo2D Developers Group:
"Piccolo2D Developers" group.
For more options, visit