Comment #1 on issue 248 by heue...@gmail.com: hosting piccolo2d.org

If I remember correctly we wanted to host piccolo2d.org site content from google code svn but either checking it all into svn was too slow and/or there wasn't enough space available from google code for the repository to allow it.

The fact that the site is available at

https://piccolo2d.googlecode.com/svn/site/learn/index.html

is new to me (or perhaps I have forgotten); why not just implement the redirect?