Hello,

I am currently using piccolo2d version 1.3.1. Where can I find/how can I get the latest official version? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
John Meertens

Michael Heuer schreef op 2013-04-10 22:59:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Michael Heuer <heue...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is a vote for releasing Piccolo2D.Java 3.0-beta1 based on release
candidate rc1 (version 3.0-beta1-rc1).

3.0-beta1-rc1 is available from the Maven central repository (or will
be shortly) at e.g.

<dependency>
<groupId>org.piccolo2d</groupId>
<artifactId>piccolo2d-core</artifactId>
<version>3.0-beta1-rc1</version>
</dependency>

[X] +1  I support this release
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1  I oppose this release because...

michael