Owner: ----
CC: tanveer...@gmail.com

New issue 249 by heue...@gmail.com: Add Zoomable Tag-Cloud generating tool to Piccolo2D.NET Applications web page

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tanveerakl
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Subject: [piccolo2d-dev] ZoomTags: Piccolo2D-based Project (.NET Version)
To: piccolo2d-dev@googlegroups.com

Piccolo2D developers,

I've built a Zoomable Tag-Cloud generating tool (C#): http://www.tansharp.com/tag-cloud.aspx It accepts input from various sources (as explained in the info-graphics on that page). Then it generates beautiful Tag-Clouds with animation (thanks to Piccolo2D.NET). If you are a Piccolo2D developer and would like a free license, let me know.

I would also wish to add the project
link: http://www.tansharp.com/tag-cloud.aspx
Image: http://www.tansharp.com/images/tag-cloud/chemical.png
on your web-page: http://www.piccolo2d.org/applications/index.html under 'Piccolo2D.NET Applications'