Comment #2 on issue 256 by anders.j...@gmail.com: Running PFrame full screen on Raspberry Pie (Raspberrian) throws null pointer

Hi,

Sorry, I am away from the Pi for the weekend. It's the current version of Raspbian (sorry for misspelling it - was in a hurry), just installed yesterday.

The Java is the stock one that comes with Raspbian.

The same code works on Mac and Windows.

I hope this helps, and will get more detailed information on Monday.

Best,
  Anders