Comment #1 on issue 258 by 404 on clicking C# API link from Download page

Might this be the same as issue 226? If so, I'm afraid we will be unable to fix it. There are no C# developers left on the project.

Piccolo2D Developers Group:
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Piccolo2D Developers" group.
For more options, visit