Owner: ----

New issue 262 by jeffyosh...@yahoo.com: Provide access to getPropertyChangeListeners from PNode
https://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/detail?id=262

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a class that uses a PNode
2. Try to find out how many property change listeners are registered to it
3. You can't, because that information is not visible.

Piccolo 3.0.

Discussed this via email with Michael Heuer. He suggests that following, which sounds good to me: "I could add methods on PNode that delegate to

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/beans/PropertyChangeSupport.html#getPropertyChangeListeners%28%29

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/beans/PropertyChangeSupport.html#getPropertyChangeListeners(java.lang.String)"