Updates:
        Labels: -Milestone-3.0.1

Comment #3 on issue 259 by heue...@gmail.com: PPath.setPathToRectangle method(s) are missing from versions 2 and later
https://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/issues/detail?id=259

Sorry, I keep going back and forth in my head on this one.

Marking as WontFix, since any setPathTo method would be equivalent to calls to reset() followed by moveTo, lineTo, etc. Adding them as instance methods to PPath might cause confusion between float and double precision arguments, and adding them as instance methods on PPath.Float and PPath.Double would mean they wouldn't be visible on the enclosing superclass.