Comment #1 on issue 265 by PMouseWheelZoomXYEventHandler : I can not commit (403 Forbidden)

Hello Nico,

Thanks for the submission. Sorry about the 403, the way Google Code is set up is to only allow project members to have commit access. I'll review these changes.

I assume you would like these to apply to svn trunk/version 3.x?

Piccolo2D Developers Group:
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Piccolo2D Developers" group.
For more options, visit