Am 12.03.2015 um 21:36 schrieb Michael Heuer <heue...@gmail.com>:

> Google plans to shut down the Google Code service about 10 months from now on
> January 25th, 2016.
>
> Bidding farewell to Google Code
> http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html
>
> Suggestions?

might be not straightforward due to an unorthodox repository layout
(trunk/tags/branches aren’t top level)

— snip — snip — snip — snip — snip — snip — snip — snip — snip — snip — snip —
snip — snip —

Code Export to GitHub
Aw, Snap!

There was an error migrating piccolo2d to GitHub.

The error is as follows:

Project: piccolo2d
GitHub code import failure: Error! There was an error importing commits.

You can try to export the project again, read our FAQ for any known issues, or
contact Google for assistance.

        • Google
        • · About Google
        • · Privacy & Terms